Restore your computer to peak performance in minutes!
You may encounter an error code indicating that the connection to the data source could not be established. There are several ways to solve this problem, which we will talk about shortly.
Date last modified: 4 fFebruary 2022
When using published data sources, one of the following errors may occur when opened:
“The data source URL could not be created.
Try connecting several times. If the problem persists, disconnect the data connection from the source and contact the source owner with personal information.”
How do I connect to datasource?
To connect to a data source for you, select a computer file source on the Get Data screen and click Connect. Internet is selected in the Other data connection category on the playback screen. An attachment window that is specific to the type of data connection will appear. If qualifications are required, you will be asked to provide them.
Unable to connect to server ‘localhost’. Make sure the primary server is running and that public access to the requested database is allowed.”
Can not connect to data source?
– Unable to connect to the data source. This condition is often the result of acquiring the SQL Server Single Visitor Mode option. This issue can also occur when opening a project that contains invalid credentials in the RQL effort file.
Why is tableau not connecting to data source?
Unable to connect to a specific Tableau Server data source: This error can occur when the data source connection information has changed, for example due to a change in the data database server name. Check the data connection information available for the data source and make sure the settings are correct.
Users are not allowed to access the data source.
The data source “[DataSourceName]” encountered an error. Make sure the data source is built correctly.
As the site administrator of the data source owner, grant the overloaded user permission to connect to their published data source.
Republish the book using the built-in password for the provided source data.
- Open the affected published Tableau workbook on your desktop. View the workbook generated by the server to complete the steps.
- Republish the workbook and ensure that the authentication setting is set to the built-in password for all published data sources. For more information, see Set Credentials to Access Additional Published Data.
Re-save the workbook by writing online and implementing the credentials.
- As a book author or site administrator, edit a book using web authoring. For step-by-step instructions, see Editing Table Views for the Web.
- Select “File” and “Save As…”.
- Give the workbook the same name as the existing workbook The game you want to replace and select the Embed Data Source Password field.
- Select Save.
Check the database to make sure the user has access to the original database and is not logged in to the database side.
The specified user has not been granted simple permission to connect to the published data source, or some of our own published data sources in the workbook are configured to prompt the user entirely with an embedded passwordGet a faster
No Se Puede Conectar Al Error De Origen De Datos
Impossible De Se Connecter à La Source De Données Erreur
Ошибка «Невозможно подключиться к источнику данных»
Det Gick Inte Att Ansluta Till Datakällan
데이터 소스에 연결할 수 없음 오류
Błąd Połączenia Ze źródłem Danych
Impossibile Connettersi All’errore Dell’origine Dati
Fehler Beim Herstellen Einer Verbindung Mit Der Datenquelle
Kan Geen Verbinding Maken Met Gegevensbronfout